New handbag - Chanel Jumbo Flap

Shopping is in my DNA, what can i say?! But I've never ever shopped for a handbag, ever. It's just that I've never found one to my liking. So when my knock-off Jimmy Choo handbag that my sister bought for me started to look a little worse for wear, I decided that it was time for a designer handbag.

I initially wanted a LV but after researching and drooling at various handbags on the internet, I decided that the Chanel Classic Flap handbag was for me.

Classic, elegant and always in style the Classic Flap comes in various styles, colour, leather finishes and hardware. I got the jumbo size, caviar leather with gold hardware.

And here it is....



The new design dustbag




The handbag is divine and even though the leather has a raised texture, it is incredibly smooth and soft to the touch. The handbag can be worn as a shoulder bag with double chain or pulled through as a single chain as a body-cross bag.


Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap with gold hardware and caviar leather

No more digging around for my keys and phone, the bag has neatly organised compartments, more than you would need on the inside and outside of the bag.


Main compartment
This bag was bought overseas and I received it as a gift. Chanel increases the price of this handbag every year and when I went to the newly opened Brisbane Chanel store the retail price at the moment is AUS$5,080.

Although I don't want to make buying designer handbags as a habit, I have my eye on Mulberry Bayswater.



5 comments:

  1. lovely handbag indeed!! i've been wanting the mulberry bayswater too..would be great for work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! In a good way :) That is an excellent unearned Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag!! Chanel's classic flap is so versatile and chic. I'm lemming the M/L bag right now but it is quite pricey. Will be saving up for one :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails