My boots

Although I like my makeup, I probably love my shoes even more. The last count I did I had over 60 pairs of shoes sitting in my wardrobe.

I'm no fashion guru but I think every girl needs a pair of great boots and here I show you three favourites from my extensive collection.



Everybody comments on my patent booties from Robert Robert, they can be worn during the day for a little wow factor and also comfortably take you into the evening with a great outfit. My brown slouch boots have been a staple for me this past winter, so comfortable and easy to wear I love the casual look of them. The Wayne Cooper lace-up booties are my favourite, I bought them when they were 50% off at Myer a couple of months back and love all the buckle and shoe lace detail on them and they have a killer heel too.

For now they will go back into their boxes but I'll get another chance to wear them when I head overseas next month.



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love those lace up booties the most! They are so chic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste in shoes! Your boots collection is super chic. I'm loving the lace up booties as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots! I also like the lace up boots but they are all cute :) I'm so glad the weather is finally getting a bit colder so I can bring out some of my boots from storage :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails